We are very good at what we do!
Over the years, we have designed, hosted, and managed close to a hundred websites. And in that time, we have refined everything that we do.
When we manage your website, you get a 10-20 page report on the details of your website each month.
We are trained professionals in website management. We’ve refined what our customers want to know about their websites.
You want to know your website is secure. So we update your website’s software weekly. We also scan your website monthly for malware. We also provide weekly or daily off-site backups.
You want to know your website is available 24/7. So we offer you an uptime report and log anytime we cannot reach your website. This is also a test for our hosting vendor to see if they can keep your website online, even in peak periods of high traffic.
You want to know how many people are coming to your website, what are the most popular pages and articles on your site, and other details like that. So we provide basic Google Analytics data.
You also want to know how you are doing in relation to your competitors so we provide Ultimate Management members an SEO Audit.
The Skillset Professional Website Management Requires:
If it takes a village to raise children, it takes a team to manage a website. -Arlen Nagata
You need a Server Admin who specializes in web servers and website hosting. One study showed that 46% of all hacked websites were due to the web hosting company. This is a scary fact because you could do everything right, but choose the wrong web host and your business can be hacked. We work with some of the best Server Admins to make sure our web hosting is secure, and up to date.
You need a Google Analytics CRO. Analytics are the numbers and data of your website. You need someone who can look at your website’s traffic and tell you where to focus your business for the best return on investment.
And if you’re in the stage of your business where you’re growing your website traffic, then you need an SEO and Social Media Expert. Someone who can guide you in how you can grow your customer base and attract new prospects into your sales funnel.
These are just some of the features we offer in our Complete Website Management Packages.
Our Complete Website Solution:
Let the pros manage all the technical details of your website so you can get back to what you do best…
We handle Software Updates, Daily Backups, Uptime Monitoring (Ultimate Package), Analytics Reports (Ultimate Package), and SEO monitoring (Ultimate Package).
Usually $50 per Month
- Peace of Mind- You always have someone to talk to and help you with your website.
- Software Updates WordPress Core and Plugin Updates are managed weekly
- Malware Scans Monthly malware scans detect and prevent malware infections
- Performance Audit We give you a report card of your website’s speed
- Weekly Off Site Backups Always have a backup plan, that’s our motto
- 24/7 Training Videos Learn about your website on your schedule
- Detailed Monthly Reports We’re transparent and show you exactly what we’ve done for you each month.
Normally $100 per Month
- All the Professional Package Features
- Theme Updates Keep you looking good
- Daily Off Site Backups Multiple backups give you options
- Uptime Monitoring Make sure your business stays online 24/7
- SEO Monitoring We monitor your keyphrases to give you a monthly report card
- Discounted Services Design, Development, and Consulting Services- $75/hr vs. $100/hr
- No Hassle, On Call Support Call us when you need a hand.
What our customers are saying…
Personalized service from an expert who goes beyond the call. That’s Arlen Nagata.
Arlen cares about his client’s websites and is also able to provide the support you need.
It is a pleasure to work with Arlen and I highly recommend him…
Frequently Asked Questions
Can my money be refunded?
Normally we do offer refunds, but for our special offer, the price is so low, all sales are final.
How long does a subscription last?
It lasts as long as you want it to. If you ever desire to move to another web host or service, you are free to. But 95% of our clients have been with us for years and love our service and support. Some have even left and returned because they couldn’t find a better deal.